- Easily create decorative quilt patterns
- Use with Adjustable Ruler Foot #72 & #96
- Exact positioning of clips for accurate guiding
- Anti-static manufactured solid plastic
For legacy machines manufactured before 1970, please contact your BERNINA Store.
Each set includes three Echo-quilting Clips in following sizes:
- 1x Echo-quilting Clip, radius 0.5 Inch (1,27 cm)
- 1x Echo-quilting Clip, radius 0.75 Inch (1,91 cm)
- 1x Echo-quilting Clip, radius 1.0 Inch (2,54 cm)
What is echo-quilting?
When working with the Echo-quilting Clips, you quilt around a motif to have it framed. For this purpose, the clips are guided in free-motion or along a plexiglass ruler. This technique is called ‘echo-quilting’.
Easily create decorative quilt patterns (such as ‘crosshatching or ‘piano keys’) with the BERNINA plexiglass rulers and the various spacings of the Echo-quilting Clips. Position and guide the clips due to the lasered markings. Perfect patterns will succeed anytime!